Date of last edit: August 18, 2023
1. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Name: SRL Teamwell
Address: Rue Chinrue 32, 4910 Theux ECB number: BE0788.927.526
Telephone number: +32 478 30 57 05 Email : email@example.com
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA AND SOURCE
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contact details and billing information;
- data that you provide to us through the use of our website (contact forms, cookies, etc.); We also process the personal data of employees of our own business customers (for example,
surname, first name, contact details, date of birth, etc.). In this case, we act as a sub-contractor to our business customer.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Most of the personal data that we process in relation to professionals is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide HR management assistance;
- To provide assistance with vehicle and equipment fleet management;
- To improve employer/employee communication (news feed, diary, etc.).
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the legal bases on which we process this information are as follows:
- We have a contractual obligation to process your data and that of your customers since this service is the core of our business;
- We rely on your (explicit) consent or that of your customers/prospects;
- We have a legal obligation to retain certain information, in particular for tax and accounting purposes or to combat fraud;
- We have a legitimate interest in collecting your information and exchanging it with you, for example to respond to your requests or improve our services, to prevent abuse and fraud, to monitor the regularity of our services, to exercise, defend and preserve our rights, for example in the event of disputes, as well as to provide evidence of any violation of our rights, to manage and improve our relationship with you, to continuously improve our website and our products/services, unless these interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
We also receive, from our professional customers, information relating to their own clientele in order, in particular, to optimise the management of their customer database, their diaries, their appointments and reminders, to offer you promotions, etc.
In any event, we take care to maintain a proportionate balance between our legitimate interests and respect for your privacy.
If the legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
5. RECIPIENT OF THE DATA
We mainly use the information you provide us with in order to fulfil our mission as an intelligent assistant.
We may share this information with our hosting company (DigitalOcean LLC.).
6. CONTRACTUAL DATA SUPPLY REQUIREMENT
The requirement to provide personal data is contractual in nature insofar as it conditions the conclusion of the contract (our service enabling the management of your database). Without providing the data, we will be unable to organise diaries, automate automatic online appointments, communicate with end consumers/customers, etc.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We keep your data for the duration of our contract and for 8 years. After this period, we will delete or anonymise your personal data and that contained in your file.
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Under data protection legislation and subject to our own rights and obligations, you have the following rights:
Right of access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Right of rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you consider incomplete.
Right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to restrict processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability: you have the right to ask us to transfer the information you have provided to us to another company, or to you, in certain circumstances.
To exercise this right, simply send us an email with proof of identity to the following address: info@z- app.be.
We will then make every effort to do what is necessary as soon as possible.
9. COMPLAINTS TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, whose contact details are as follows:
Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
10. TRANSFER TO A COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
We will only transfer your data to a country outside the European Union if that country ensures a level of protection equivalent to Belgium.
11. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We make it a point of honour to respect the privacy of our users. We apply a strict confidentiality policy and take all appropriate measures to ensure that our servers prevent, as far as possible, any unauthorised leakage, destruction, loss, disclosure, use, access or modification of your data.
12. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA RELATING TO MINORS?
Our site and services are not intended for minors. If you discover that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CHARTER IS MODIFIED?
14. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE
Lengthy legal proceedings benefit no-one. In the event of a dispute between us, we undertake to give priority to dialogue and openness in the search for an amicable solution. You may also contact the Data Protection Authority.